Today’s Farm News
- Farmstand and Annie’s Animal Barns: Open Tuesday-Saturday 8am-4:30pm, Sunday 8am-1pm, and Closed on Mondays.
- Mary’s Country Kitchen closes 1/2 before the Farmstand.
- Picking Hours differ from Summer Farm Hours ~ please check below for today’s picking hours.
Conditions for Friday, August 26th ~
PICK YOUR OWN BLUEBERRIES ~ Our Blueberry Picking Season is now over for the season. THANK YOU to all the great blueberry pickers who have visited us this season!
CUT YOUR OWN FLOWERS ~ The flower field is open this week through Saturday 9am-4pm, and Sunday 9am-12:30pm, weather permitting. The field will close if there is rain in the area. We have zinnias and sunflowers available for picking.
COST FOR CUT YOUR OWN FLOWERS: $9.50/lb for zinnias and glads; $1.75/flower for sunflowers. Please note that the flower hut only accepts cash for payment. We provide the bucket and scissors ~ you provide the creativity!
PICK YOUR OWN APPLES ~ Apple Picking will start on Labor Day Weekend ~ we will keep you posted!
- The Farmstand (Open 8am-4:30pm) ~ We will have our own Blueberries (limited amount), Non-GMO Corn, Cut Flower Bouquets, Blueberry Donuts and other farm made bakery items, as well as Honey from our beekeeper, local vegetables including field tomatoes, and jams, jellies, and dressings. We will have Strawberries again on Saturday morning.
- Annie’s Animal Barns (Open 8am- 4:30pm) ~ our many friendly goats, sheep, chickens, and bunnies that would love to see you! While there is no entrance fee to visit the animals, you do need quarters to able to feed them. To keep our animals healthy, only food purchased at our farm is allowed to be fed to our animals.
- Mary’s Country Kitchen (Open 8am-4pm) ~ offers our very popular Old Fashioned Strawberry Shortcake and Ice Cream.
PICK YOUR OWN PEACHES & NECTARINES ~ Sadly, the entire peach and nectarine crop in New England was lost to record cold temperatures in February. So there will not be any peach pick your own.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- In addition to cash, we accept MasterCard, Visa, and Discover for payment ($5 minimum charge).
- In keeping with good farming practices, we do not permit dogs (excluding service animals) or smoking (tobacco & e-cigarettes) anywhere on farm property.
- Gift Cards are available in the Farmstand! You can purchase them in any denomination and they do not expire.
- We get many additional questions during the season and we have put together the most asked questions on our FAQs page. If you do not find an answer to your question or need more information, please feel free to email us at email@example.com. This is the fastest way to get in touch with us. We welcome all comments and suggestions!
Thank you very much for your patronage and friendship. We are so fortunate to have so many wonderful customers visit us throughout our season. We look forward to your visits during our 2016 Season!