Today’s Farm News
Conditions for Wednesday, June 20 ~
- Farmstand & Animal Barns: Tuesday-Saturday 8am-4:30pm, Sunday 8am-1pm, Monday Closed.
- Mary’s Country Kitchen closes 1/2 hour earlier.
- Picking Hours ~ see below. Picking hours change daily so please check back here before coming to the farm.
PICK YOUR OWN
- STRAWBERRIES ~
- Excellent strawberry picking today! The Strawberry Fields will be open from 8am-3pm. Hayrides will be taking strawberry pickers to the outer fields from 9am-12pm. During the other times, we will be picking the fields closer to the farmstand. We expect excellent picking throughout this week.
- The cost is $4.50/lb. We supply containers but you are welcome to bring your own from home ~ just have it weighed at the farmstand before you go picking.
- CHERRIES ~
- Our next pick your own crop! We expect to be picking before the end of June … we will keep you updated!
FARMSTAND ~ open 8am-4:30pm with our own fresh picked Strawberries, strawberry donuts, farm made bakery items, honey from our beekeeper, and jams & jellies.
MARY’S COUNTRY KITCHEN ~ open 8am-4pm with our very popular OLD FASHIONED STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE, Ice Cream, and Coffee (hot and iced).
ANNIE’S ANIMAL BARNS ~ open 8am-4:30pm. Stop by and say hello to our friendly goats, sheep, and bunnies.
Please No Smoking and No Pets (only fully trained Service Animals) anywhere on the farm.
If you are interested in becoming a Parlee Farms Team Member for the 2018 Season, please fill out an application for under Employment. We are looking for energetic, friendly people to join our team!
We look forward to seeing you ‘down on the farm’!