Today’s Farm News
Conditions for Tuesday, July 17 ~
- Farmstand & Animal Barns: Tuesday-Saturday 8am-4:30pm, Sunday 8am-1pm, Monday Closed.
- Mary’s Country Kitchen closes 1/2 hour earlier.
- Picking Hours ~ see below. Picking hours change daily so please check back here before coming to the farm.
PICK YOUR OWN HOURS ~
- BLUEBERRIES ~
- The Blueberry Field will be open on Tuesday with excellent picking from 8am-12pm (last entrance, field closes at 12:30pm).
- The cost for Blueberry Picking is $4.50/lb. We supply containers but you are welcome to bring your own from home ~ just have it weighed at the farmstand before you go picking.
- The blueberry fields will close if it is raining or if thunder is in the area.
- The blueberry season lasts until the end of August.
- FLOWER PICKING ~
- Flower Picking will start on Thursday! The hours on Thursday will be 9am-4pm.
- The cost for Cut Your Own Flowers is $9.99/lb for zinnias, dahlias, and gladious and $4.99/lb for sunflowers. We supply the bucket and scissors and you supply the creativity!
- CHERRIES ~
- While we will have cherries in the farmstand this week, we are uncertain if we will have enough cherries for pyo again. We will decided in the next few days and post an update.
- STRAWBERRIES ~
- The Strawberry Pick Your Own Season is now over. Thanks to all who picked during the very short, but very hot, strawberry season!
FARMSTAND ~ open 8am-4:30pm ~ We will have our own Sweet Cherries, NON-GMO SWEET CORN and Farm Grown Flower Bouquets in the farmstand. Our bakers will be busy making Blueberry Donuts and other farm made bakery items. We also have local vegetables, honey from our beekeeper, and jams & dressings. We will have Blueberries in the stand after 10am.
MARY’S COUNTRY KITCHEN ~ open 8am-4pm ~ Offering Old Fashioned Strawberry Shortcake, Blueberry Crumble, Ice Cream, Coffee (Hot & Ice), and Frozen Strawberry Lemonade.
ANNIE’S ANIMAL BARNS ~ open 8am-4:30pm ~ Please stop by and say hello to our friendly goats (including baby goat!), sheep, chickens and bunnies.
Please No Smoking and No Pets (only fully trained Service Animals) anywhere on the farm. For payment, we accept Cash, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover. Do you have other questions about the farm? Please check our FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS page. If you cannot find the answer to your question, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you ‘down on the farm’!