Today’s Farm News
FALL FARM HOURS through October ~
Open Tuesday-Friday 10am-5pm, and Saturday, Sunday and Columbus Day 10am-5:30pm,
and Closed Monday (except Columbus Day), and Tuesday 10/10 (day after Columbus Day)
Pick your own hours can change daily so check back here on the day you plan on visiting.
Conditions for Tuesday, September 19, 2017 ~
- With rain in the forecast for Tuesday & Wednesday, all pyo fields will close if it is raining.
- All field trips schedule for Tuesday & Wednesday are postponed. Teachers have been contacted with new dates.
PICK YOUR OWN ~
- APPLE PICKING: The Apple Orchard is open 10am-4pm, weather permitting, with Gala and Macs available for picking. The section of the orchard that is open is next to the the farmstand. It will close if it is raining.
- COST FOR APPLE PICKING:
- SAT, SUN & COLUMBUS DAY WEEKEND: $35 for 1/2 bu (approx. 20lbs) which allows up to 6 people into the orchard and $25 for 1 peck (approx. 10lbs) which allows up to 4 people into the orchard. One additional person can be added to a bag for $5. Only infants excluded from the people count. Cost includes hayride to the orchard on Saturday, Sunday and Columbus Day.
- TUES, WED, THURS and FRIDAYS: SAVE 10%! $32 for 1/2 bu (approx. 20lbs) which allows up to 6 people into the orchard and $23 for 1 peck (approx. 10lbs) which allows up to 4 people into the orchard. One additional person can be added to a bag for $5. Only infants excluded from the people count. The orchard is a 5 minute walk from the farmstand (no hayrides).
- COST FOR APPLE PICKING:
- PUMPKIN PICKING: The Pumpkin Patch will be open on Tuesday from 10:30am-4:30pm, weather permitting. The field will close if it is raining.
- COST FOR PUMPKINS: $0.75/lb, with a minimum charge of $2.75 per pumpkin/gourd.
- CUT YOUR OWN FLOWERS: The Flower Field is open from 10:30am-4:30pm, weather permitting, with zinnias, dahlias and sunflowers available. The field will close if it is raining. As a reminder, while we love to see families taking personal photos of their day at the farm, we do not permit professional photographs or portraits to be taken on the farm.
- COST FOR CUT YOUR OWN FLOWERS: $9.99/lb for zinnias, dahlias, and lillies; $1.99/flower for sunflowers.
- BLUEBERRY PICKING: The Blueberry Fields are now closed for the season.
- PEACH PICKING: The Peach Orchard is now closed for the season.
- CHERRY PICKING: The Cherry Orchard is now closed for the season.
- STRAWBERRY PICKING: The Strawberry Fields are now closed for the season.
MORE AT PARLEE FARMS ~
- FARMSTAND (Open 10am-5pm): On Tuesday, we will have our own Apples (HONEY CRISP, GALA, and MAC), Non-GMO Corn, Apple Cider Donuts, farm made bakery items, honey from our beekeeper, jams and dressings and more!
- MARY’S COUNTRY KITCHEN (Open 10am-4:30pm): Offering Warm Apple Crisp, 20 flavors of Ice Cream, Hot & Ice Coffee, and more!
- ANNIE’S ANIMAL BARNS (Open 10am-5pm): Please stop by and say hello to our friendly goats, sheep, chickens, and bunnies! The feeding machines take quarters ~ no other food permitted to be fed to the animals. Please help keep our animals healthy!
- FARMER MARK’S TRACTOR TRAINING ~ Closed Tuesday & Wednesday due to chance of rain. We have fun electric tractors for our little farmers! Cost is $2 per 3 minute ride (cash only). It is closed if there is rain in the area.
- HAY PLAY MAZE ~ Closed Tuesday & Wednesday due to chance of rain.
Answers to some FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ~
- We accept Cash, MasterCard, Visa and Discover for payment.
- Please leave your pets at home. In following good agricultural practices, we do not allow pets on the farm.
- We do not have an admission fee.
- We no longer host nor permit birthday celebrations at the farm.
- While we love to see families taking personal photos of their day at the farm, we do not allow professional photographs or portraits to be taken on the farm.
- Other questions? Please check out our FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS page for answers to other common questions about the farm.
If you need to contact us, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org ~ we are able to answer emails much quicker than voicemails. We are so thankful for your support and interest in Parlee Farms!
If you are a teacher and are interested in bringing your students to Parlee Farms for a Fall School Tour, please visit our SCHOOL TOUR page for information and our online reservation form. We hope to see you and your students at the farm this fall!
We are so fortunate to have so many wonderful customers visit us throughout our season. We look forward to seeing you at the farm this summer and fall ~ our 30th season of growing!
The Parlee Family