Today’s Farm News
- Farmstand and Annie’s Animal Barns: Open Tuesday-Saturday 8am-4:30pm, Sunday 8am-1pm, and Closed on Mondays.
- Mary’s Country Kitchen closes 1/2 before the Farmstand.
- Picking Hours differ from Summer Farm Hours ~ please check below for today’s picking hours.
Conditions for Friday, July 29th ~
PICK YOUR OWN BLUEBERRIES ~ DUE TO THE FORECAST FOR RAIN, THE BLUEBERRY PICKING HOURS FOR FRIDAY WILL BE POSTED BY 7AM ON FRIDAY MORNING. We will continue to excellent Blueberry Picking on Saturday, and Sunday ~ we will picking until at least 11:30am on those days. Exact hours will be posted the night before. Blueberry Season goes into mid-late August.
COST FOR PYO BLUEBERRIES: $4.25/lb. Containers are provided or you can bring your own (have it weighed before entering the field).
CUT YOUR OWN FLOWERS ~ We are starting to cut flower bouquets for the farmstand and we expect to open for cut your own flowers in early August. We will keep you posted!
PICK YOUR OWN PEACHES & NECTARINES ~ Sadly, the entire peach and nectarine crop in New England was lost to record cold temperatures in February. So there will not be any peach or nectarines for either pick your own or in the farmstand this year.
PICK YOUR OWN CHERRIES ~ Cherry Picking is now over for the year ~ thanks to all who came to pick!
PICK YOUR OWN STRAWBERRIES ~ The Strawberry Pick Your Own Season is over for this year. We will have our late season strawberries in the Farmstand in August.
- The Farmstand (Open 8am-4:30pm) ~ We will have our own Blueberries, Non-GMO Corn, Cut Flower Bouquets, Blueberry Donuts and other farm made bakery items, as well as Honey from our beekeeper, local vegetables, and jams, jellies, and dressings.
- Annie’s Animal Barns (Open 8am- 4:30pm) ~ our many friendly goats, sheep, chickens, and bunnies that would love to see you! Don’t forget to bring quarters to able to feed them.
- Mary’s Country Kitchen (Open 8am-4pm) ~ offers our very popular Old Fashioned Strawberry Shortcake, Warm Blueberry Crisp, and Ice Cream.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- In addition to cash, we accept MasterCard, Visa, and Discover for payment ($5 minimum charge).
- In keeping with good farming practices, we do not permit dogs (excluding service animals) or smoking (tobacco & e-cigarettes) anywhere on farm property.
- Gift Cards are available in the Farmstand! You can purchase them in any denomination and they do not expire.
- We get many additional questions during the season and we have put together the most asked questions on our FAQs page. If you do not find an answer to your question or need more information, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the fastest way to get in touch with us. We welcome all comments and suggestions!
Thank you very much for your patronage and friendship. We are so fortunate to have so many wonderful customers visit us throughout our season. We look forward to your visits during our 2016 Season!