Today’s Farm News
FALL FARM HOURS ~ through October 30th (last day of the season)
Conditions for Friday, October 21st ~
Farmstand and Annie’s Animal Barns:
- Open Tuesday – Sunday 10am-5pm (please note earlier weekend closing time)
- Closed Monday
- Mary’s Country Kitchen closes 1/2 before the Farmstand.
PUMPKIN PATCH (Open Tues-Sun 10am-4:30pm) ~ We still have a great selection of pumpkins ~ all sizes, shapes and colors! We grow over 40,000 pumpkins and they were irrigated all summer. We are sure you can find that perfect pumpkin! Pumpkins are $0.75/lb, minimum $2.75 each.
All You Can Carry Pumpkins ~ will be held on our final weekend, October 29-30. We will post more information next week.
WEEKEND HAYRIDES ~ As a thank you to all our wonderful customers, we will be offering FREE HAYRIDES on Saturdays & Sundays from 11am-4pm, weather permitting. The hayrides will not run if it is raining or threatening rain.
PICK YOUR OWN APPLES ~ Apple picking is now over for the season. Thank you so much for your tremendous support!
THERE IS MORE AT PARLEE FARMS ~
- The Farmstand (Open Tues-Sun 10am-5pm) ~ We will have our own Apples including Jonagold, Macoun, Cameo, and more. We also have Apple Seconds (small, marked apples ~ not drops). Our bakery team will be making Apple Cider Donuts and other farm made bakery items including our farm made Frozen Apple Crisp. And it is a great time to stock up on our jams, jellies, dressings,and maple syrup before we are out for the year! We are out of honey for the season.
- Annie’s Animal Barns (Open Tues-Sun 10am- 5pm) ~ our many friendly goats, chickens, and bunnies that would love to see you! While there is no entrance fee to visit the animals, you do need quarters to able to feed them. To keep our animals healthy, only food purchased at our farm is allowed to be fed to our animals.
- Mary’s Country Kitchen (Open Tues-Sun 10am-4:30pm, closes 1/2 hr before the farmstand) ~ offers our very popular Warm Apple Crisp, Hot Cider, and Ice Cream.
- Hay Play Area (Closed on Friday due to rain) ~ The Hay Play Area has been redesigned as a MAZE! We have changed the layout of the hay to make it more of a maze with multiple openings. As a result, we no longer allow walking on the top of the bales. While there is no cost to enter the Hay Play Area, all adults and children must be wearing sneakers to enter – no exceptions. The Hay Play Area will be closed if rain is in the forecast.
- Farmer Mark’s Tractor Training (Closed on Friday due to rain) ~Farmer Mark’s Tractor Training Course contains little electric tractors for our young farmers to ride! The cost is $2 per ride. They are closed if there is a threat of rain (the cars cannot get wet).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- In addition to cash, we accept MasterCard, Visa, and Discover for payment ($5 minimum charge).
- In keeping with good farming practices, we do not permit dogs (excluding service animals) or smoking (tobacco & e-cigarettes) anywhere on farm property.
- Gift Cards are available in the Farmstand! You can purchase them in any denomination and they do not expire.
- We get many additional questions during the season and we have put together the most asked questions on our FAQs page. If you do not find an answer to your question or need more information, please feel free to email us at email@example.com. This is the fastest way to get in touch with us. We welcome all comments and suggestions!
Thank you very much for your patronage and friendship. We are so fortunate to have so many wonderful customers visit us throughout our season. We look forward to your visits during our 2016 Season!