Join the Team at Parlee Farms!
At Parlee Farms, providing great customer service is a top priority. We also strive to have our Team Members enjoy being at the farm as much as our customers do!
Who is a great Parlee Farms Team Member? Someone who…
- …is ENERGETIC and has a great work ethic!
- …loves meeting new people.
- …is friendly and outgoing.
- …takes initiative.
- …takes pride in everything they do.
- …has a neat appearance.
- …is punctual.
- …works well with our customers and other Team Members.
- …wants to make sure every visitor to Parlee Farms has a great experience!
In addition to the above requirements, you must be
- at least 16 years old for retail,
- at least 18 years old for bakery,
- at least 21 years old for tractor driving,
- and available to work at least 16 hrs/week in September & October, including weekends.
We also want you to know that our primary focus will be on the health of our staff and to make our customers more comfortable by reducing interactions. Some of the improvements we will be making include:
- cloth face masks and disposable gloves for staff,
- installing plexiglass shields around all the cash registers, including outside registers,
- adding additional plexiglass shields around the donut and bakery retail area,
- installing no touch credit card keypads,
- implementing curbside pickup,
- and reducing cash transactions by encouraging transactions be done by credit card.
More information about how we will be handling pick your own operations will be posted in early June.
UPDATE: We are thrilled by the great applications that we have received so far this season! We will review the current applications over the next few weeks. We will post the application again mid-July for late summer and fall positions.
Thank you for your interest in joining us at Parlee Farms!