Today’s Farm News
Conditions for Monday, October 22 ~ as usual, the entire farm is closed on Monday.
FALL HOURS ~ last day of the season is this Sunday, October 28th.
- Farmstand & Animal Barns:
- Tuesday-Sunday 10am-5pm
- Monday Closed
- Last Day of the Season is this Sunday, October 28th.
- Mary’s Country Kitchen closes 1/2 hour earlier.
- Picking Hours ~ see below. Picking hours change daily so please check back here before coming to the farm. Pick your own fields close when it is raining or there is thunder in the area.
PICK YOUR OWN HOURS ~
- APPLES ~
- Picking availability for this week will be posted on Monday afternoon.
- The Cost for Pick Your Own Apples is:
- $35 Sat & Sun / $32 Tues-Fri ~ for a 1/2 bu bag (20lb) which allows up to 6 people into the orchard.
- $25 Sat & Sun / $23 Tues-Fri ~ for a 1 peck bag (10lb) which allows up to 4 people into the orchard.
- $5 – One additional person can be added to a bag.
- Only infants excluded from the people count.
- Pick Your Own Prices are almost 10% less on Tues-Fri than on weekends. So, save some money and avoid the crowds by picking during the week!
- INCLUDED with your APPLE BAG PURCHASE are visits with our friendly farm animals at Annie’s Animal Barns, and the Hay Play Maze. On weekends, hayrides for apple pickers to the orchard are included in the apple bag purchase. We hope you can join us this fall!
- PUMPKINS ~
- The Pumpkin Patch will be open on Tuesday from 10:30am-4:30pm.
- End of Season SPECIAL – ALL PUMPKINS 20% OFF THE REGULAR PRICE of $0.75/lb with a minimum charge of $3/pumpkin.
- There are hundreds of pumpkins of all different sizes, shapes, and colors!
FLOWER PICKING~ the flower season is now over for the year. Thank you to all who came picking with us!
FARMSTAND ~ open Tuesday 10am-5pm ~ We will have our own Apples (Honey Crisp, Empire, Macoun, Cortland, Cameo, and Topaz), Apple Cider Donuts and other farm made bakery items including our own Apple Crisp Mix.
MARY’S COUNTRY KITCHEN ~ open Tuesday 10am-4:30pm ~ Offering WARM APPLE CRISP, Ice Cream, Coffee (Hot & Iced) and Hot Cider.
ANNIE’S ANIMAL BARNS ~ open 10am-4:30pm ~ Please stop by and say hello to our friendly goats (including baby goats!), sheep, chickens and bunnies. You are able to feed the animals with grain in our feeding machines, which take quarters. No outside food is permitted to be fed to our animals.
FARMER MARK’S TRACTOR TRAINING COURSE ~ closed until on Tuesday ~ Fun little tractor rides for our little farmers! Each ride is $2 (cash only). The later start time is due to school tours on the farm in the morning. This is closed if there is rain in the area or if it is too cold.
HAY PLAY MAZE ~ open Tuesday 10am-4:30pm ~ A fun maze for our little guests! There is no cost to go into the maze. It is closed if it is raining.
- Please No Smoking and No Pets (only fully trained and tagged Service Animals) anywhere on the farm.
- For payment, we accept Cash, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.
- Do you have other questions about the farm? Answers to questions about how we grow, photography guidelines, donation requests, birthday parties, and more can be found on our FAQs page.
- If you cannot find the answer to your question, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you ‘down on the farm’!