Today’s Farm News
Current Conditions for Monday, October 3 ~ as usual, the entire farm is closed on Monday
Thank you to all who visited us recently. We truly appreciate your support and love to see so many families visit us! And thank you to our staff for working tirelessly keeping every running smoothly!
As usual, the entire farm is closed on Mondays. We will reopen on Tuesday will pyo apples, flowers, and pumpkins from 12pm-4pm, weather permitting. The delayed opening is due to the fact that we have school tours on the farm in the morning. The Farmstand will open at 10am. And we will be open on Monday, Columbus / Indigenous Peoples’ Day!
- FALL HOURS :
- Open 10am-5pm Tuesday – Sunday, and Columbus / Indigenous Peoples’ Day, weather permitting
- Closed Mondays (except Columbus Day)
- Closed Tuesday 10/11 (day after Columbus Day)
- Pick Your Own Hours can vary, so please check back on the day you plan on visiting.
- Please be aware that PYO will not open until 12pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays (weather permitting) due to school tours on the farm in the morning. This will last until late October.
- Please leave your dogs and pets at home for their safety and comfort. Only Certified Service Dogs are permitted on the farm.
Here’s what is happening at the farm on TUESDAY 10/4 ~
- PICK YOUR OWN APPLES
- On Tuesday, PYO Apples available 12pm-4pm (last entrance, field closes at 4:30pm) with excellent picking.
- Varieties available for picking on Tuesday will be posted on Monday evening.
- Pricing and guidelines are listed below.
- CUT YOUR OWN FLOWERS:
- On Tuesday, Cut Your Own Flowers will be available from 12pm-4pm (last entrance, field closes at 4:30pm) with very good picking.
- The Flower Garden has so many beautiful Zinnias, Dahlias, and more than 20 different filler flowers ready to be picked. The Flower Garden will last until the first frost.
- We are in the last few days of The Sunflower Garden ~ there are still some beautiful sunflowers to pick!
- Please check out our PHOTOGRAPHY POLICY. Thank you!
- Pricing and guidelines are listed below.
- THE PUMPKIN PATCH:
- On Tuesday, the Pumpkin Patch will be open from 12pm-4pm (last entrance, field closes at 4:30pm) with excellent picking.
- Thousands of our farm grown pumpkins fill the patch!
- We grow over 13 acres of pumpkins of all sizes, shapes and colors. And we irrigated them all summer, so they would be perfect for the fall.
- ROASTED CORN available on weekends until we run out of corn!
- The LUNCH BOX will be open on Saturday & Sunday 11am-3pm, offering hamburgers, hot dogs, and mac & cheese.
- FARMSTAND Open Tuesday – Sunday 10am-5pm (weather permitting)
- Available on Tuesday ~
- our own Apples – including Honeycrisp, Macoun, Crimson Crisp, Gala, McIntosh, Cortland, and Shizuka
- our own non-gmo Corn
- our own FLOWER BUNCHES
- APPLE CIDER DONUTS and Farm made Bakery Items
- Jams, Dressing, Honey, local Maple products,
- Salsa, Marinades, and Sauces
- Please bring your reusable bag to bring your Farmstand purchase home. We will have reusable bags for sale for $0.20 each.
- Available on Tuesday ~
- MARY’S COUNTRY KITCHEN Open Tuesday – Sunday 10am-4:30pm (weather permitting) ~ (closes 1/2 hour before the Farmstand)
- offering farm made Warm Apple Crisp, Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches, Hot Apple Cider, frozen Apple Cider, and more.
- ANNIE’S ANIMAL BARNS : Open Tuesday – Sunday 10am-5pm (weather permitting)
- Our goats (including 20 goats born this summer!), sheep, chickens and bunnies will be happy to see you!
- There is no admission to visit with the animals. If you would like to feed them, the feeding machines take quarters. To keep our animals healthy and to monitor what they eat, only food from our machines can be fed to them. Thank you for your understanding.
APPLE PYO COST:
We do not have an entrance fee and parking is free.
Access to the farm store, animal barns, and bathrooms is free. Each person over 1 is required to have a ticket for apple orchard
- $38 for a 1/2 bu (approx. 20 lb) bag allows entrance for up to 6 people
- $28 for a 1 peck (approx. 10 lb) bag allows entrance for up to 4 people
- $18 for a 1/2 peck (approx. 5 lb) bag allows entrance for up 2 people (available Tues-Fri only)
- Anyone over the age of 1 is counted in the people count.
- Hayrides will be available for apple pickers on Saturday & Sunday for $1 per person.
FLOWER PYO COST:
- $3 admission to the for each adult and child over the age of 1. Wristband is required for entry into the fields.
- The entrance fee covers both the Flower Garden and the Sunflower Garden!
- $11.99 / lb for all the flowers that you pick.
- You may use our scissors and buckets for picking. We will wrap the flowers in paper for you to take them home.
- BRING YOUR OWN BUCKET and we will take $1 off your pyo purchase! Why?
- It will save you a lot of time at check in and check out.
- Also, we will fill your bucket with water and your flowers will stay hydrated for the trip home.
- $0.85/lb for pumpkins greater than 4.11 lb
- $3.50 for small pumpkins (between 1.01lb and 4.11lb)
- $2.50 for tiny pumpkins (1 lb and less)
PYO INFORMATION and GUIDELINES:
- We may not pick every day, so always check here before leaving home to check picking conditions and availability.
- Apple Picking will be available into late October.
- Cut Your Own Flowers will last through September. The Sunflower Garden will open in September.
- The Pumpkin Patch will be available until late October.
- PYO Prices are subject to change.
- PYO Apples are sold by the container and prepaid before picking. New, single use containers will be provided.
- All fruit picked must fit into the container purchased.
- Prepaid Box and Tickets are required to into the field.
- No eating while in the field.
- No reusable bags, personal containers, or backpacks permitted in the field. Please reduce what personal items you need in the field to just the essentials.
- Strollers are permitted in the picking fields.
- The fields will close if heavy rain and/or thunder is in the area.
- No reservations needed for pick your own.
- For the safety and comfort of all, NO PETS and NO SMOKING on the farm.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and cash for payment. We are unable to accept Apple Pay or Google Pay at this time.
- Please no outside food. Our picnic area is reserved for patrons of the Lunch Box, Farmstand and Mary’s Country Kitchen. Thank you for your understanding.
- Please check out FAQs section for the answers to more common questions.
We are very excited that Parlee Farms was named by the editors of Yankee Magazine THE BEST PYO FRUIT FARM in MASSACHUSETTS! We are so thrilled by this honor. However, we know that this recognition would not be possible without the outstanding team members who are the face of Parlee Farms and the wonderful customers who have supported us for 35 years. Thank you!