Today’s Farm News
Current Conditions ~ Friday, October 23 ~
Our last day for the 2020 Season is today, FRIDAY, OCTOBER 23, for ALL YOU CAN CARRY PUMPKINS and the Farmstand, Mary’s Country Kitchen & Annie’s Animal Barns. Some additional information…
- Farmstand / Annie’s Animal Barn Hours ~ 10am-5pm
- Mary’s Country Kitchen ~ 10am-4:30pm
- Pumpkin Patch ~ 10am-4:30pm
- Please keep reading for specific pyo information for today …
PUMPKIN PATCH – Open Friday 10am-4:30pm.
- ALL YOU CAN CARRY PUMPKINS for $30!! The rules – all the pumpkins you can fit in your arms, unassisted, and hold for 10 seconds and they are yours! We still have a great selection of our farm grown pumpkins in our Pumpkin Patch!
- END OF SEASON SPECIAL: 20% off all Pumpkins (excluding all you can carry)!! New Price is $0.60/lb with a minimum of $2.40 per pumpkin!!
FARMSTAND – Open Friday 10am- 5pm: We will have Apple Cider Donuts and other bakery items, such as Pumpkin Muffins and Pumpkin Whoopie Pies. We are sold out of apples for the season.
END OF SEASON 20% OFF SPECIALS in the Farmstand (all while supplies last!) ~
- Apple Crisp Mix
- Honey (5 lb only)
- Apple Cider (gallon and 1/2 gallon) – Cider Special ~ buy 2 ciders and get a 3rd FREE!! (equal or lesser value)
MARY’S COUNTRY KITCHEN – Open Friday 10am-4:30pm ~ offering our farm made APPLE CRISP is still available! We also have Ice Cream, Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches, Frozen Apple Cider, Iced Coffee, and more.
- SPECIAL * SPECIAL * SPECIAL!! BUY 2 of our QUARTS of SUMMER ICE CREAM FLAVORS for $6.99 each and get a 3rd QUART FREE!! You can mix and match flavors ~ Available for Take Out Only ~ While supply lasts.
- Picnic tables are spaced at a minimum 10 feet apart and groups will be limited to 10 people per table.
- No outside food is permitted due to the reduced number of tables. The tables are reserved for guests purchasing food and drinks from our Farmstand and/or Mary’s Country Kitchen.
- No group events or birthday parties are permitted on the farm.
ANNIE’S ANIMAL BARNS – Open Friday 10am- 5pm. The goats and bunnies will be so excited to see you – please stop by an say hello!
- Animal Food is available in cups for $1.00 each (purchase at any register).
- For the health of our animals, NO OUTSIDE FOOD is to be given to them ~ only the grain purchased at Parlee Farms.
- Social distancing is required.
GENERAL FARM INFORMATION:
- Please see our FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS page for answers to many questions:
- MASKS are required in all areas of the farm. This includes walking around the property, being in the pick your own fields (including the flower field), inside the Farmstand, visiting the animals, and waiting in line for ice cream. Masks may be removed only when seated at a picnic table while eating or drinking.
- The PICNIC AREA has been moved from the front of the building to an area in the back to allow more social distancing. NO GATHERING or EATING outside of the Picnic Area.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD permitted in the picnic area. The picnic tables and benches are reserved for those purchasing food & drink items from the Farmstand and Mary’s Country Kitchen only. Picnics on the grass or in the parking lot are no longer allowed. These requirements are due to limited seating (reduced number of picnic tables to allow for spacing) and to keep social distancing.
- No dogs or pets are permitted on the farm ~ only trained service dogs as defined by the ADA are permitted. Please leave your pets and emotional supports animals at home for their safety and comfort.
- No Smoking (including e-cigarettes) anywhere on the farm.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and US Cash for payment. There is a $5 minimum for credit card transactions.
As you are aware, this year we will have different policies that we have outlined in our COVID-19 Protocols. We will be following the guidance set forth by Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources and the Tyngsboro Board of Health to provide a safe environment for our staff and our guests. This pertains to all aspects of the farm – Pick Your Own, Farmstand, Mary’s Country Kitchen, Picnic Area, and Annie’s Animal Barns.
Thank you in advance for your kindness and support. Stay well, stay safe, and we can’t wait to see you all ‘down on the farm’ again soon!
The Parlee Family and the Team at Parlee Farms