We receive many requests for photo shoots at the farm. We are honored that so many want to capture their family memories on our property! Photographers (professional and novice) and their clients are permitted under the following guidelines:
- Contact Ellen Parlee (Contact Form) at least 1 week prior to your visit to let us know of your plans. Please use ‘Photo Shoot’ in the subject line.
- There is a $75/hour charge (paid in advance) to use the farm as a backdrop for your photos. This fee will be returned if Parlee Farms receives 8 high quality photos that we can use for marketing purposes (along with all appropriate releases). We are interested in photos that showcase our farm and/or people picking our fruits / flowers, but not portraits.
- If you are taking photography/videography for advertising or mass media purposes, please contact us in advance; we are happy to work with you if we are able. A different fee schedule may apply.
- Photos are only permitted during our regular weekday business hours. We do not have the capacity to have our regular customers and the photographers share the flower fields on weekends.
- The photo shoots must be completed at least ½ hour before the farm closing time.
- No drone photography is permitted.
- We are a true working farm and restrict access to only areas that are open for pick your own. Therefore, photo sessions are permitted only in areas that are open to the public on that day.
- Please be aware that you will be in areas with our customers and are expected to be respectful of their experience.
- All farm rules apply when you are on the property. You must pay for any fruit or flowers that you pick, including entry costs to areas such as orchards.
If you have any questions or would like to book an appointment, please contact Ellen Parlee at email@example.com.