Photography Guidelines –
Parlee Farms provides a stunning backdrop for professional, amateur, and smartphone photographers alike. All are welcome, but we do require a site fee for professional photo-shoots or anything for monetary gain.
Please be aware the fields are open to everyone and we do not have an area that is cordoned off for photo shoots. It is important you set the appropriate expectation for your clients and realize there may be customers in your shot- especially during popular days and times. No photography equipment except camera bag/lenses & tripods. No props, i.e., reflectors, light stands, etc.
Photographers must purchase a site fee that allows them to schedule their photo shoot. This site fee includes one entrance ticket for the photographer to field. However, it does not include any crops that are picked. The clients will need to purchase necessary tickets and/or picking containers required for the field they are entering.
Photography booking information:
- Please contact us: Contact Form at least 1 week prior to your visit to let us know of your plans. Please use ‘Photo Shoot’ in the subject line.
- Site fee: $50 for 60 minute single session
- Photos are only permitted during our regular business hours
- We are a true working farm and restrict access to only areas that are open for pick your own. Therefore, photo sessions are permitted only in areas that are open to the public on that day.
- The photo shoots must be completed at least ½ hour before the farm closing time.
- No drone photography is permitted.
- The site fee includes one entrance ticket for the photographer to field. However, it does not include any crops that are picked. The clients will need to purchase necessary tickets and/or picking containers required for the field they are entering.
- Canceling: If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment you must do so a minimum of 24 hours before your appointment time in order to receive a refund.
- If you are taking photography/videography for advertising or mass media purposes, please contact us in advance; we are happy to work with you if we are able. A different fee schedule may apply.